Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
j/c:

Just my opinion, but I think that it's a jump to watch that video and then say for certain that this team is soft, the coaching sucks, and the players don't care. We have one poster on a crusade to get Stefanski fired and he jumps on every little thing. I've seen him ask for Stefanski to do certain things like hold players accountable and take more interest in the defense and when reports come out that show those things are happening, he laughs/ridicules Stefanski anyway. Then, we have the Baker group spinning tales because they are still butt hurt over their hero leaving. Those things are going to happen, but what baffles me is that we have posters, who should know better, actually adding credence to tall tales and irrationality.

I don't want Stefanski fired, I want him to be better. I don't want to hear him talk about it, I want to see wins.

I don't have an ounce of confidence he will get it turned around. He's an OC masquerading as a head coach.

Browns fans deserve better results than what he's getting. After this week's loss and starting the season at 2-4 against the easiest schedule in the NFL he will have officially ruined another year of some really good players primes. More than the fans, they deserve better.

You want to dismiss poor head coaching because of the offensive results. I want to win football games. I'm so beyond tired of rooting for a loser franchise. We get one yearly reprieve every ten years or so. The thing is this year didn't have to be this way. A better head coach who has this team better prepared is 4-1 at a minimum. He was gifted the easiest schedule in the NFL and is at 2-3.