Growing up I was a diehard of all three Cleveland teams - Browns, Indians, and Cavs. My grandfather made sure of it. And although I wasn't a Clevelander, like most Clevelanders the Browns were and always have been my first love. I was a 12 year old kid at training camp when Bernie Kosar signed a rookie card for me. I was hooked.

Over the years I have found it harder and harder to keep up with the Indians and Cavs due to the number of games combined with work, marriage, kids, just life in general. I have lost touch with the Indians and Cavs, but kind of follow from afar and always watch the playoffs if they are in it. I was stoked to watch the game yesterday. I watched all the way through until the very end. I was screaming after the Gonzalez hit.

I laid in bed this morning reading this thread and all the twitter reaction that was posted and literally had tears coming out of my eyes. The fans of Cleveland deserve so much in my opinion. The fans greeting Tito at his residence is a special kind of special.

What a game.

Some observations from a guy who doesn't follow baseball all that closely -

1. Kwan and Ramirez have a lot of plate discipline. They rarely swing at bad pitches and usually put balls in play. The rest of the lineup gets nervous and chases pitches.

2. Ramirez looks short and pudgy but it has been a joy watching him play 3rd base in these playoffs. Guy can field.

3. Has any Cleveland sports team had a manager/coach with the clout of Francona? And it's not just reputation. Guy seems to deliver year after year. Is he the best in the majors? I remember him as child the year he played what I thought was third base for the Indians.

4. What an electric game and crowd last night. Man, the fans deserved that so much. I kept thinking I wished I was there.