Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Originally Posted by steve0255
When you have what is now 4 different players going public about the commitment of players and/or just playing for the paycheck, you have a HC issue. Instead, we have forum posters that want the first two banished from the team and have yet to post about the second group. Now we have Bitonio and Cooper going public. How many more players does it take before people start to sit up and take notice. On a side note, you can bet that Bitonio and Cooper didn't decide to come out because of the last game. You can bet that this has been going on a long time, most likely before Cooper even got here and its's getting worse. I guess we'll have to wait and see which player goes public that wakes up the masses over the next 5-weeks.

I agree with you even though I get the feeling you are somehow trying to take it back to baker comments. I don't think many took Bakers comments about some guys just wanting to get a pension and held that as the reason why it was time to move on. I know I didn't, and I was a firm Baker fan. I lost my faith in the guy for numerous other reasons.

Just trying to be clear here.

Thanks Ballpeen for the input. The day that Baker was traded was the day I moved on. That vast majority - hell all of the Baker comments are spurred on by the hatred of Vers who refuses to just move on like the rest of us have. Truthfully, if our Cleveland Browns go 2-15 this year, we'd still get weekly posts from Vers claiming how much better off the team is because Baker is gone and then post some irrational stat trying to prove his point. In reality, my posts are focused on the issues the Browns have being they are 2-4 and not looking good for the 5-game stretch coming up. Read the posts, nearly 100% of the time, Vers will interject some off the wall comment about how much better we are with Baker gone. Who cares! Baker has nothing to do with us being 2-4 after having the 3rd easiest schedule in the NFL. It's not just me either, there are numerous posters that feel the exact same way. I'm too damn old to let some wanna be expert bully me into submission due to his hatred for a particular player. Like it's been posted many times, this was a much more enjoyable forum when the dude was hiding and not posting. As far as the comment goes, "we have forum posters that want the first two banished from the team" that was a direct response to Vers saying that he hopes the Browns bounce JJ for opening his big mouth. The exact same thing he said about Mayfield. I apologize to anybody else that took that as a personal attack - wasn't intended to be that. It was a situation where we now have 4 players past and present claiming the same issue. I think that's a problem that can't be ignored and should be discussed in "Pure Football."