When did Depo take over as CHEIF STRATEGY OFFICER...??

January 5, 2016

Now if you would be so kind as to answer these simple questions.

When did Depo become the General Manager?
When did he become the Head Coach?
When did he ever make a draft pick?
When did his opinion mean more than any of our scouts?

Since Haslam handed the keys to the franchise over to Depodesta in 2016, he has been running the franchise...claiming everyone has to be on board or his ANALYTICS
DRIVEN STRATEGY OR IT WILL NOT WORK.

Oh please tell me the Fairy Tale about the Three Little pigs, or Cinderella... I'm getting tired of you repeating the same lame one about Depo and the Browns.

Depo's built his analytics department, front office, the HC and coordinators who had to buy into his analytics philosophy as a condition of their being hired. If anyone in the franchise is not on board the DEPO TRAIN..THEY ARE OUT. Woods greatest protection to insure he remains employed is to convince Depodesta that he is all in on analytics.

More Fairy tales. rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

NOW GM, tell everyone what Depo's record is since Jan. 5, 2016...what is the bottom line in terms of WINS AND LOSSES..?

It's 0-0 since he does not play, draft players, Coach, or make any roster decisions anywhere but in your own mind.

Put up or run away from REALITY..!!

There I put up, now can you please return to reality and stop making crap up in your own mind. Your embarrassing yourself.