I read the post as being facetious because it was so ridiculous. Then, I started thinking about some of the other Twitter posts I have seen from that individual and from Fred Greetham and I started to wonder because both have been so unfairly negative at times in regards to Stefanski. Thus, I was a bit confused. I'm glad that it wasn't yet another slam.

I'm going to say something that most of you won't agree with because this place is full of parrots. The same stuff is repeated over and over and often lacks substance. I think Stefanski is one of the very best coaches in the entire NFL. He reminds me a lot of Shanny. Clem, if you remember.......I was about the only dude who supported Shanny when all that crap went down w/Farmer. These guys are so similar in how they understand offense. Superior schemers. Great play callers who use building blocks to hit big plays.

Stefanski actually got Baker to have a decent year. He is the coach that is making Jacoby looking good. Think about that. He ran 7 offensive linemen a lot against the Bengals to take advantage of our physical dominance. His scheme is so freaking advanced. Second only to Shanny. Wide outside zone blocking schemes. Use of play action. It's annoying to read all the BS negative comments about him.

Dude can coach!!!!

No doubt in my mind!