I appreciate the explanation but I think you wasted your effort by explaining it to me. For anyone who has bothered to read your posts and look at the context of them in their entirety, they know you're not a fan of either side and that your political way of thinking has evolved over time. You've made that more than obvious for anyone who has been paying attention.

It was also obvious that you were speaking about Nancy Pelosi in the political sense which had nothing to do with this incident.

The only place we may disagree about this incident is that I feel this, as well as people packing guns in political gear at polling stations, the attempted kidnapping of Michigan's governor Whitmer and Jan. 6th is very much created by the rhetoric, lies and vitriol that was not initiated in totality by trump. but was ramped up, legitimized and amplified by him. It's created a very dangerous situation in our country. And yes, I understand in the case of the Pelosi attack the man had mental issues. But feeding the mentally ill a message that their country is being stolen from them and they must fight to save it is feeding them into taking such actions.

I never imagined I would see much of the Republican party evolve into this and even many who haven't staying silent about it.