people really need to put some respect on Stefanski's name. He definitely deserves criticism, because the struggles on the defense and special teams the first half of this season ultimately falls on him as the HC. He really needs to help stabilize the defense with Woods, and some of the 4th down play calling has been ugly.

But just overall as a HC, he is a damn good HC and he isn't going anywhere. I dunno why i see post here and there on this board about stefanski might/should get fired. or even Berry, that's freaking crazy to me. our offenses have looked amazing with Stefanski - play calling fails and all - and right now he has JB in a position to look just as competent - or even better - as Baker was. It has to be stated because like it or not he's tied to this franchise, but so far Stefanski has had to go out and win games with Keenum and Brissett, and our offense still functions at a high level. Nobody on this board can say we'd have a better record right now if Baker was our QB. He is currently a backup, afterall. and it's a fair line of criticism because if Baker was THAT good of a QB, and Stefanski WASNT that good of a head coach, we should be 2-6 or winless. the only game he was out coached this season was against the BB and the patriots. We're competing in our division FINALLY, as under stefanski we're now 9-7 against division rivals.

and yea, we as fans gotta wait around til week 11 or 12 this season to see stefanski with our "franchise", but most likely we should see what Stefanski is capable of in the 2023 season.

we have also been banged up with all sorts of starters being out, and yet we dominated on national TV against the bengals. say what yall want but they are defending AFC champs, it matters. our defense showed up, we played a complete game, and thats kudos to Stefanski. clearly he comes up with an effective gameplan. We just need more consistency on defense. and who knows because our division is a disaster. Ravens are banged up, so are the bengals, and the steelers suck. I know we have 3 tough games coming up after the bye, but this season is literally even given sunday all around the league.

if we somehow get a WC spot with our starting QB being suspended the first 11 games of the season, it's gonna be silent around here when it comes to coaching.