My biggest criticism of Stefanski is that he only has one gear. I think is offense only has one gear. He doesn't seem to be able to create or take advantage of momentum. I don't think he's done anything remotely close to a fireable offense. He's clearly been a stabilizing force.

BUT...

I'm not sure yet if he's the guy to get us to the SB yet. I'm afraid he may be the Andy Dalton of HC's... we can get to the playoffs consistently but.. To his credit he has had Jacoby playing to a level he should, AND he even had Baker holding it down for a period of time. But if Jacoby is playing this well, what more are we going to get of Deshaun? Yes, I know he's more exciting to watch... and yes, I've heard the assumptions that Ski would do more if he had a better QB, but that clearly remains to be seen. Yes a coach can have his QB playing better than he should be capable of, but a coach can also be a limiting factor on his QB. So long as Ski is running this offense, I think it will be good, but not quite good enough. I think we'll see this offense limit Watson more than Watson will open it up.

I think most people would be fine if not happy to keep Ski as HC but pass the play calls off to an OC.