This team is something special.

--I was worried because we didn't have our two biggest stars and because they are our two primary ball handlers, but we beat the crap out of the Pistons.

--How many times did we exploit Detroit in the paint w/soft pick and rolls that ended up w/dunks for out bigs off of lobs or nifty feeds? We had to have at least doubled them up in points in the paint. I freaking loved that. Wait, I'll look it up........58 to 24 advantage for points in the paint.

--We shot 54.3% from the field compared to 37.3% for them.

--We had 13 blocks last night.

--We had 30 assists. They had 16.

--Team basketball, for sure.

--Man, Mobley is smooth. He's built like Durant and carries his body on the court like him, too. Keeps great balance w/his chest over his thighs at all times. Lacks the J, though. Still, he is very, very smooth and under control.

--Allen was dominating their bigs. Nets were foolish to part w/him.

--Love had a great game and he looks so much happier.

--Neto contributed.

--LeVert has such long arms. He is our 5th best starter. Think about that.

--Osman had a nice game. He isn't polished enough, but he is a good role player.

--Lopez is probably my new favorite.....LOL....he was gonna beat the crap out of Noel. It was cool seeing his teammates hold him back and laughing at the same time.

--What I find most impressive is just how well this team plays together. They are a real team and far removed from the corruption that plagues teams like the Nets. They genuinely seem to like each other and Bickerstaff has them playing unselfish ball and rooting for one another. I remember his dad, Bernie, who was a very good coach in his day.

--Happy to see Austin Carr doing the color commentary.