Originally Posted by superbowldogg
Originally Posted by Swish
Originally Posted by dawglover05
There is absolutely no plausible way that would have happened. None. How do you think China would pull that off? I mean, this blows my mind. Russia is having a hell of a time invading their next door neighbor and China isn’t even convinced it could successfully invade Taiwan at this point without massive costs. We literally have them surrounded with close allies. So how do you think they would invade the United States? Swish, am I going crazy here?

I’ve already gone into the cost/benefit analysis in Ukraine. It’s definitely worth the investment. It’s a sinking ship for Russia…unless of course the far right takes over.

SBD is still running with tired talking points. i told you guys before to open a map and look where china is.

im going to tell the board AGAIN to open a map and look where china is.

I think everyone's point is missing the point that I am speculating based on action and reaction. I said "if, could, maybe" etc and that might be one of many reasons why our military leaders and politicians have little interest in helping Ukraine.

Ya'll are acting like I said it's happening tomorrow and my reasons are the only reasons. smh

We haven't shifted any troops.
We haven't given much support except for mostly old/refurbished equipment.
We probably won't put boots on the ground in Ukraine. (regardless of the political party)

nah nah nah, you were posting the whole time as if you knew all of that was gonna go down. you wouldn't stop talking about war games and Russian-Chinese relations, AND you were acting as if we the steps the US and EU took wasn't gonna be effective. your speculations were based on inaccuracies that i corrected you over months ago.

and Putin isn't gonna drop a nuke. One thing these Tyrants and wannabe-tyrants have in common is their drive for self-preservation. Putin knows if he drops a nuke, he automatically loses. we are SUPPOSED to take every threat seriously, but in real world discussions, most people knew Putin was bluffing. how you gonna nuke a country you're trying to occupy? he doesn't just need ukraine to replenish the declining russian population, but he needs the land itself to remain useful, especially with the gas reserves located in ukraine. when you're a one commodity country like Russia and are literally obsessed over it, nuking your next door neighbor would be like firing a sawed-off shotgun at a mouse that you spotted in the kitchen. yea, you defeated your enemy, but you also destroyed a chunk of your own house that YOU have to pay for.