I see a lot of micro analyses of players and coaches about who’s to blame. Especially DC Joe Woods and half of the D get the lion share of all criticism and as many point out we play with a back up QB. Most of it is probably correct and I think with these changes our results will improve dramatically but the important and difficult question is will it be enough to elevate the Browns to be a SB contender?

From a macro perspective I have following questions.

Who has the final say in this organization regarding personnel changes? Is it the owners, our GM or our HC? Honest question. Who’s is in charge?

Who’s in charge of our players? According YouTube Quincy most of Kevin Stefanski’s critics are wrong. He’s only in charge of the O, not the rest of the team and he has no accountability if the D or the ST don’t perform to expectations. So then my question is who’s our HC? Who’s is in charge of the whole team?

What is Andrew Berry’s responsibilities? Draft picks? Free agency? New contracts? Coaches? Is he in charge of our DC or only in our so called HC? Another honest question. What’s his main responsibilities?

Who’s in charge of DePodesta and the analytics? What’s their role and their involvement regarding the HC and how he operate? Do they report to the GM? The HC? The owners?

From what I can see as a new supporter who has followed the Browns since 2017 the answers to these questions aren’t crystal clear. I don’t see a unquestionable leader in this organization.

And that lead me to my main criticism. Cleveland Browns don’t have a healthy leadership. Who’s in charge of who?

There are huge question marks about the working environment. From my perspective it isn’t player friendly. Too many controversies. Too much noise. Too many leaks.

I don’t see a clear frame work. I don’t see any accountability. I don’t see any toughness from a standpoint of leadership. Where’s the togetherness between the FO, the coaches and the players? Where’s the camaraderie? In bad times they all seems to be on their own.

Have our GM disappeared from the earth? Where’s is owners. I see a lonely HC. I see some players just shaking their heads. I see clueless local reporters.

It’s off course I not all black and white.

There’re probably many good people inside this organization but as a whole it lack leadership. From my perspective that’s the real problem and why this organization has problem to move forward and to be successful.