Man, we're going off the rails in here with the Stefanski stuff. I've said myself he has some weaknesses in what I perceive as strong leadership, but c'mon.

Food for thought:

As many have said, your coach doesn't need to be rah-rah, he doesn't need to be 'in your face'. Tom Landry went to 10 NFC Championship Games and 5 Super Bowls; he looked like he was beamed down to the sideline from a bad episode of Twilight Zone.

Stefanski is still learning to lead. He's experiencing his first real stretch of adversity. Do you hire leaders to fire them before you see how they respond to that? Wouldn't make sense, would it?

Stefanski is gifted when it comes to offensive scheme, game management and play-calling.

Stefanski brought out the best in Baker Mayfield who looks sorely incompetent now that he's gone. He's brought out the best in Brissett and has him competing as well as the best in the game. He definitely played a big role in getting Cousins to fire on all cylinders. I'd go ahead and pull out the tacky, cliché, "quarterback whisperer". How in the world would he be not good enough to work with the talent of Deshaun Watson?? You guys have me scratching holes in my head there.

We, as fans, somehow think we know what goes on behind closed doors -- we don't.

We, as fans, somehow think the answer is to fire everyone when things get rough.

We, as fans, better thank our lucky stars that Jimmy Haslam has turned the corner and has quit acting like us!

We knew, from the beginning of this season, there was a good chance the season was lost. Ownership and FO took that gamble to land a fQB. It is what it is. It would be the most foolish thing the Browns have ever done to blow anything up before 2024. Woods is the sacrificial lamb because he has earned it. There will be some personnel changes, but mark my words... we'll have a DC that busts balls and makes players accountable next year. That will be the yin to Stefanski's yang.

Everybody take a deep breath lol.