Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
Brissett threw for 350 yards and 3 TDs (or whatever it was) and we lost handily. The problem isn’t the QB (sure, Watson will be a bit better) but our defense and special teams are atrocious

QB wasn't the problem before either. Some of us, who aren't football gurus, called this crap before the season started. I love my Browns, but this entire year has been a huge disappointment for me from them, starting with the trade.

And no, after seeing Baker play in Carolina, I don't think he's even close to DW's past play. But what will he play like now? Guess we'll know in two weeks. But I never thought Baker was the issue. The issue last year beyond Baker being injured was 1) Woods, 2) OBJ, 3) the team split after OBJ and I think SKI gave up on Baker. This is the only reason I think I would play an injured "franchise" QB the way we did. And I know some guys will come along spewing the DW is god and Baker never was a starter crap and they can say what they want but Baker wasn't 'THE' problem and never was.