Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Originally Posted by jfanent
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Originally Posted by jfanent
The coaching staff has lost the defensive side of this team. They come out and play decent, and once the opposition makes a few adjustments they are a discombobulated, directionless mess. Game after game after game. You've got players not so subtly calling out the coaching staff in the media....and no one coming to the coach's defense! What does that tell you about the leadership? Hell, a player you expect to be one of the leaders is doing the calling out. If Sefanski doesn't have the stones to fire Woods, he's part of the problem and needs to go.

I will agree if it doesn't happen. We just might disagree on when. I don't think doing that now would help anything.

Do you?

Yes, it would show that Stefanski has a set and is the leader a HC is supposed to be. Woods has already lost this defense, and Stefanski's on the verge of losing the team. Keeping Woods is a disaster. He should have been canned weeks ago. Same crap for almost 3 years, I don't know what the hesitation is.

Maybe so. Who would take over?

I just don't see the point at this point. You really couldn't change the scheme.

I don't want to keep the guy. I just don't see how doing that now would do any good other than satisfy fans who are out for blood.

JMO

I'm not piling on and out for blood. I want to STOP the bleeding. The players themselves are trashing the guy in the press and it's only going to get worse. We'd be doing both Woods and the team a favor by letting him go.