This thread is the one I probably look forward to the most every week. Good football talk and analysis, no drama (except, well, sometimes). Your effort is much appreciated.

We WERE in this game until late third quarterish, but they started running it up the middle on us and we couldn’t answer. That has been the biggest difference of late: we can’t consistently stop from being gashed.

The JB fumble was huge, it killed our momentum and gave them life. It wasn’t true back-breaker, but it was big.

Harrison’s drop hurt - it wasn’t an easy catch as it was a bit high and wide but he’s gotta make that catch.

York’s blocked kick annoyed me, too. It’s a relative chip shot, get some air under it you don’t have to line drive it. And yeah, our ST coach should have been telling him that kickoffs should end up in the stands.

Doesn’t it seem like nobody misses a field goal against us? 45 yards, 56 yards, doesn’t matter. They boom it right down the middle.

Cooper, Brissett and DPJ all had nice games. Our DT situation is abysmal. We need to fix that in the off-season. And while our OL has been slowly decimated with injury, we MUST find a way to get Chubb going.

Brissett has done a great job, but I’m looking forward to seeing what Watson can do.