Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Rarely do you see me question NFL coaches. Wanna know why? It's because they know way more about football than I do. Yet, I read posts from multiple posters on here daily, such as the OP of this thread who don't know jack squat about the Xs and Os and they complain about scheme and play calling. It's a freaking joke. But, a cruel joke because these know-nothings are championing men losing their livelihood. Men w/wives and children. Men who have dedicated their entire lives to the game. Classy.

By this rationale every coach in the NFL is good. That doesn't make any sense.

What.does make way more sense is Stefanski is about as incompetent as they come and doesn't deserve to be the head coach of a football team. I want him fired so bad I can't see straight. I want him fired for making me watch his poorly coached team then acting like I'm an idiot in pressers. I want him fired for wasting another year of so many talented players careers. He's a joke. A clown. A guy who's picture should be next to the term "Peter principle". I don't care about him, his wife, kids, nothing. I care about watching winning football. When you don't prioritize winning you deserve to be fired. It's pretty simple. Screw him. I'll help pack the uhaul.