My opinion like others - is that if Woods and Stefanski had been unhappy with the DT's on the roster that they would have had Berry replace them. My opinion - like yours and many others - is that Berry and KS work harmoniously together and collaborate. Berry doesn't acquire, resign or cut players without input from KS.

All your childish, churlish talk of a link is a nonsense. Your talk of agendas and lying when posters offer different opinions on a community talk board is absurd. We all know you like to drink and sometimes that causes you to write some truly combatative bull crap on odd days, but at 9:50 a.m on a Friday I don't quite know how to explain away this bunch off hate you are spamming the board with today. Maybe take a breath and step away from the keyboard for a moment.

Edit - and to repeat, upgrades at DT were available on short term deals. Signing them would have in all likelihood put the Browns into a position - today - to contend for the division and a play off spot. Your argument that we didn't sign them because we weren't competitive is putting the cart before the horse, just one more example of you making excuses for KS nd the FO and declining to hold anyone accountable.