1. Stefanski always talks about 'complimentary football.' Today, I saw a different version of it. I saw D and ST step up to compensate for a struggling O. A team needs this in its arsenal.
2. I don't think the D was 'loafing until Game 12.' I think they were really slow to gel. I also think that Woods' decision to simplify the scheme was about 3-4 weeks too late.
3. #4: Soooo much rust. He needs to be painted with naval jelly 8 hrs/day, every day until the next game. Deep tissue naval jelly massages... administered by by hulking, ex-pro players with college physiology credits. (NO BABES/NO BIKINIS!!!!)

I called this concern weeks before his return. I don't care how great you are, 700 days off from The Job is not a bye weekend off in Cabo.

4. Called QB carries will need to be regular features (3-4 calls per game) until #4 gets his timing down with the receiving corps. DW has huge running instincts, and clean 5-yd gains from the pocket will not only loosen D's, but also give CLE some chain-moving plays while Watson figures things out.
5. This team won ugly against an NFL bottom-feeder. Much more will be required, if they are to win either of the next 2 games. If the O is slow to transition with #4, CLE could get curb-stomped early in The Watson Era.

Nice to see a win.
Unsettled about how we'll look over the next few weeks.