Well, a win is a win. No matter who you play. Houston is bad, we needed to win this one. We do have what it takes to lose to anyone.

- Obvious thought. Watson looked very rusty. He said after the game that he felt each one of those 700 days since he last played in an NFL game. When he was off, I was glad that it was short/low instead of high. Those tend to get tipped and up for grabs. Not saying that was intentional, just glad they were in the turf. Now that some live action is under his belt, let's hope it gets better, quick.

- Houston was able to get pressure through the center, and through Wills. Neither had a good game.

- I think we were missing Njoku. Bryant has made some nice catches (and runs) these past couple games, but he is still a liability as a blocker. And with contested throws.

- The run defense really had me nervous at first. They were getting gashed early, but tightened up.

- The Houston QB is not good.

- I saw Greedy Williams put in so little effort on a tackle that Jamie Collins would have been embarrassed. Right as the receiver caught the pass Greedy was on him from behind and got both arms wrapped around his waist. Textbook. Then ... did nothing. Not only did the guy get out of that, he was able to get inside the 10. Pathetic.

- The punter continues to do very well. I was concerned when we signed him, as Green Bay's special teams were really bad across the board last year. But, he's been doing well.

- Fields with a tremendous game. Forced the QB fumble, recovered the special teams fumble. Pick 6. Not too shabby.

- York with 2 FGs. Hopefully a confidence booster.

- Nice to see the defense and special teams pick up the slack when the offense struggles.