Watson was very very rusty, nervous, anxious to prove himself again, but at the same time a bit gun-shy. But you can see the talent, the athleticism. He’ll get better fast, the improvement will be quick.

The TV announcers didn’t mention the lawyer Buzbee and his entourage but they were fair to Deshaun, at the same time acknowledging he has to re-build his reputation.

ST:
Our punter has been killing it, DPJ had our first PR touchdown in like, eight years, and York was solid.

D: this is the second straight week that Winfrey has played and the second straight week the run D hasn’t been run over, except in the early part of the game. They were missing a key wideout and their QB isn’t very good, so I’m not getting giddy with delight and doing backflips.

They did however, cause turnovers and had two defensive touchdowns, and I can’t remember the last time that happened.

I agree that losing Taki will hurt significantly. He’s hot heart and is a good run stopper, not awful as far as I know at pass defending, and I hope we give him a fair shake in his contract year. I also hope someone steps up.

Oh well.
We’re on to Cincinnati.