My feelings for Baker is like when we bought a new expensive puppy to my daughter.

The damn dog is everywhere and nowhere. Peeing on the carpet. Barking in the middle of the night. Hair all over the house. Want to go out for a walk whenever I’m tired. The dog made me crazy and after a couple of years I wanted to sell it to the highest bidder but when my daughters, my wife and the whole fkng family started to cry I couldn’t abandon our beloved little Nellie.

It’s the same with Baker. He sometimes makes you so frustrated and angry with his childish and immature behavior that you want to throw him out of the window but in the end you can’t help yourself loving him. It’s strange. There’s something with him that’s hard to explain. He will never be as good as Mahomes or Allen, not even close. He will never be safe, consistent and 100% reliable but he gives you emotions and memories that you will never forget. His first game against Nets. First play off win. His games against the Bengals. And now with the Rams. Talk about a rollercoaster.

It’s hard to abandon a guy like that. Strong, stubborn, cocky and vulnerable at the same time.

Wherever he plays I wish him the best.