Quite a few things about Stefanski concern me but the one that continues to befuddle me, is this... we go for it a lot on 4th down and I'm ok with that. My problem is that Stefanski doesn't seem to plan ahead. It's like if we have a 3rd down situation where he's likely to go for it on 4th down, he doesn't call plays like he has 2 plays to get it.. he calls the 3rd down play and if that doesn't work, he panics and calls something out of character on 4th down...

Never more evident than our first drive against Cincy.. 3rd and 1 at the 25.... if you are going to go for it, great, you have 2 plays to get 1 yard. First play we have Chubb and Hunt in the backfield together.. cool. So we use Chubb as the decoy to the outside and run the quick handoff right up the middle to Hunt. Right where you would need our 3rd string center to clear out Reader to make a good path to the first down. That doesn't seem smart to me. Don't know, just my opinion I might have tried to avoid that match-up. It didn't work. So what do we do on 4th down and 1? We put Brissett in for Watson and throw a corner fade route 30 yards into the endzone like the game is about to end and we have 1 play to score.. we needed 1 yard and in typical fashion, Nick Chubb never once touched the ball.