As usual, I would like to keep the conversation in thread to be specific about this game only rather than season long or organizational topics. Thanks.

This was a hard-fought game that was pretty clean as each team had only 3 penalties. The Browns did not show an ounce of quit. They played w/energy, passion, and determination. It's great that they have not quit on each other and the team. I think it was huge that we won the turnover battle 2 to 0 and that we were 2 for 2 on 4th down while the Ravens were 0 for 3.

Some observations:

--Watson is improving each game, but he still isn't close to where he was in past years. It was nice to see him run a bit, but I think he should be running a little more. His legs are a real asset. He protected the ball and made some plays. Overall, it was a solid effort.

--Cade York frustrates me. After his tantrum last week, he misses two relatively easy kicks on Saturday.

--J. Johnson had an excellent game. I've been critical of him, but he was all over the field until he got hurt. Yes, he made some highlight plays, but he also made a ton of solid plays where he was in the right spot at the right time.

--Ward had an excellent game, as well. The Browns ask a lot of him and he was in perfect position so many times.

--Clowney was usual no-show self. He's overrated. He also left w/yet another injury.

--The interior played better.

--The biggest difference in my mind was that are LBers were in better position than our usual guys were. We played a ton of different combinations and they were around the ball most of the day.

--Delpit still is lost in coverage, but he did make some nice run stops.

--DPJ and Cooper were solid. I was expecting to see Njoku go off in this game. It did not happen, but his athleticism was on full display.

--Chubb and Hunt had nice games. I think Hunt actually ran a bit better, but both were good. We kinda wore the Ravens down. They have a good run D and stuffed us for much of the game, but we got yards when we needed them late.

--Dobbins had 125 yards on 13 carries. Chubb had 99 yards on 21 carries. What does that tell you?

--Folks won't want to admit it, but Stefanski and his staff clearly outcoached Harbaugh and his staff. In-game decisions, clock management, scheme, play calling, etc.

--I might have imagined this, but the crowd looked different to me. It seemed like there were a lot of fans there who typically don't get to go to games and they were doing a great job of cheering on their team and having a lot of fun doing it. That warmed my heart.