As I said in the post game thread the Browns looked prepared and focused. And they kept that fire for all four quarters. As I expected watson once again improved over his second start in this game. I certainly agree with you that he's not there yet but I don't think anyone with realistic expectations felt it was going to be something that came right away but would instead be a process. Thus far we can see that process unfolding.

For the third week in a row it was the defense that were the heroes of the game. I have no idea why Harbaugh would have Huntley throw 30+ passes in this game but none the less he did. It certainly played into the Browns hands. The most concerning part for me is for as much as watson has improved they can't seem to turn that offensive production into TD's. I certainly understand that more points would have been scored had York made those FG's. But on 30+ offensive possessions in the last three games, the Browns O has only managed to find the end zone twice.

With the remaining schedule being comprised of the Saints, the Commanders and the Steelers it would seem there is certainly an opportunity for the Browns to work on finishing off drives and finding the end zone more efficiently. A very real chance of putting up more W's. Both would go a very long way in giving this team momentum and reasons to feel positive going into the off season.

If Saturday was any indication of the direction the team is headed for the rest of the season it was very positive. Hopefully this trend continues.