And those are the top 5 you want to see on there every week (though you would hope Watson would be in there too).

As for the game, I unfortunately didn't get to see the whole game as I was flying back from Guam. I did catch the replay of the first half when I landed and now watching some full game highlights.

- first or second Ravens drive in the red zone. Jones with a big hit on Ricard that stopped his momentum for getting the first down on 4th and 1. Damn, that was a big boy stuff. Great gang tackling after the hit.

- there were a couple beautiful PA dump off passes to Njoku that I would love to see happen a few times a game.

- Baldwin with a couple nice catches for his first NFL game. Great catch and holding onto it while taking the hit on his second catch. The second was a beautiful play design with Cooper clearing out the left side while Baldwin came across wide open filling in that midrange area for the catch.

- Jones had a nice play on a first and 10 from around the 15. Huntley rolled to his left trying to find a receiver, and decided to run it. Jones closed quickly for what looked to be a loss of 1 or 2. His speed was a big factor as that should have been a big run down the sideline.

- there was some big plays due to YAC after the catch. This is one of the things I stated at the beginning of the year that I was hoping would happen once DW took over as QB. With our previous QB last year and Brissett as QB (though he played solid for us this year) my view was seeing it was more station to station passing. What I mean, is the the QB diagnosing the open receiver was a second or two too slow and also where the ball is placed. An elite QB will get more YAC out of a receiver by placing the ball in a better spot in stride, diagnosing it quicker, and also for Watson; his threat to run on rollouts/buying time will open windows up. I hope this becomes the norm.

- Nice INT by Ward! Great break on the ball and fighting for the ball to get the takeaway

- Dear John Johnson...i know it's one game, but your play today is what we expected from you for two seasons now. Nice game dude, please keep this up for 3 more games.

side note: while watching full game highlights...sure it doesn't show all the negative or no gain plays. But just watching Watson run on some of these plays and some of his passes are just a thing of beauty to watch.