It's just my opinion, but Biggs, Gosar, Boebart, Greene and Gaetz have done as much damage to the American Democracy as Trump has and should face the same criminal prosecution as Trump. They should all be tried and hopefully convicted of fostering an insurrection. They also, with their words, caused many folks to turn on America. For my money, if that isn't a crime, it should be.

The 800 + pages of the J6 final report dropped last night and from what's been put out there, it's a stunning piece of work that shows, in a step by step, day by day fashion exactly how Trump and his cronies decided Months and Months prior to the 2020 election that they were going to deny the value of the election. They started (especially/mostly Trump) to set up the loss for Trump and set blame on Democrats committing fraud.

What's really funny is that he had 4 years to make sure the election system was repaired.. Instead state by RED state tried to GerryMander and limit the ability to those in minority neighborhoods to vote. Florida, Georgia, Arizona, PA, Wisconsin.. All tried to make it harder for some folks to even vote.. Texas eliminated all but ONE voting location in a county that was mostly democrat.

They tried, they failed and still complained about it and blamed others for their failure. Typical Trump and typical radical right wing nut bags like those mentioned above.

My hope is that they all end up in jail.. or at least out of public office.