Originally Posted by Damanshot
Just a quick question, Who is Matthew Peterson and how much does he really have as far as an inside track into the Browns? I don't remember ever hearing this guys name.

Not trying to be snotty here, I just never heard of the guy.

Graduated from Glenbrook South High School in 2016

Broadcast Associate
Tennessee Smokies Baseball

Apr 2019 - Sep 2019 6 months

Assisted in the broadcast production of all Smokies games. Worked as a producer from the radio studio, created team game notes & social media graphics. Filled in for play-by-play and color commentary roles on multiple occasions.

Broadcast Analyst
Gulfcoast Showcase NC Basketball Tournament

Nov 2019 - Dec 2019 2 months

Estero, Florida

Assisted in 24 Men’s and Women’s games by providing play-by-play & color commentary and sideline reporting. Created team overviews and interviewed head coaches from the 16 teams prior to the tournament.

Color Commentator
Knoxville Ice Bears Professional Hockey

Oct 2018 - Mar 2020 1 year 6 months

Knoxville, Tennessee Area

Provided color commentary for home Ice Bears games. Also assist by creating game notes via Adobe InDesign and take part in interviewing the head coach prior to each game.

Play-By-Play Broadcaster
Cook Brothers Broadcasting

Aug 2020 - Jul 2021 1 year

Evanston, Wyoming, United States

As voice of the Rich High School Rebels, I cover all athletics providing play-by-play commentary for radio and livestream. In addition, I host a weekly sports talkshow. When out of the press box, I create video ads for the broadcast.

On-Air Host & Producer
Chat Sports - Live Sports News for Digital

Jul 2021 - Present1 year 7 months

Dallas, Texas, United States

A grand total of 378 followers.

Now what do you think of Matthew Peterson? As far as the inside track you ask about it looks like NONE.