Lol. I knew that would be his first question... knew it!

Years ago we were playing baseball on a playground. We designated a tetherball post as the foul pole lol. My buddy is racing back to make a Willie Mays style catch and meets the foul pole at full speed as the ball hits his glove. Down and OUT. An EMS worker happened to be playing with us... as he races over and starts to check vitals, Mike starts to wake up...

Eyes pop wide open, he looks around at everyone staring down at him... "Did I make the catch??"

"Yes Mike, you made the catch." (he did) 🤣

As this whole thing has played out, I expected nothing less than Damar's passion for the game to shine through once he was responsive. And like you said, strange as it may sound, he was in the perfect place at the perfect time. Truth be told, if there is any underlying condition that may have led to this, this may be his life's biggest blessing.

I'm all-in on this continuing down the road to a fairytale ending. A full recovery for Damar and his Bills hoisting the trophy in his honor. What could be sweeter than that after walking the razor's edge of the ultimate football tragedy?