Saw this earlier today... Higgins was seen at the hospital, arm in arm with his mother, shortly after the game. Hamlin's family has embraced his healing process as well. Class, class and more class.

'I'm in a good place': Tee Higgins speaks for first time since MNF, in contact with Damar Hamlin's mom

CINCINNATI — Bengals receiver Tee Higgins said he's "in a good place" following a positive update on Damar Hamlin's health.

Higgins was the last person to have contact with Hamlin before he went into cardiac arrest. While the Buffalo Bills safety is still in critical condition at UC Medical Center, doctors said Hamlin is awake and his neurological function is intact. He has been able to hold and grip his family's hands and communicate with doctors through writing.

Hamlin's mother spoke with Higgins Thursday to tell him the good news.

"She's telling me that she's thinking of me, praying for me and things like that ... telling me that he's OK, just all the good, positive stuff," Higgins said. "Just knowing that he's OK, he's doing better, makes me feel better inside."

Hamlin's family has been outspoken in their support of Higgins, joining NFL players in calling for any criticism of him to stop. Bills quarterback Josh Allen also made a statement at the end of his press conference telling people not to attack Higgins, saying, "I hope he doesn't hold that upon himself."

Family members said Higgins has been in contact with them since Hamlin went to the hospital.
"Obviously it's been hard, just because I had something to do with the play ... but everybody's been making me feel whole again," Higgins said.

https://www.wcpo.com/sports/footbal...contact-with-damar-hamlins-mom?_amp=true