Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Originally Posted by DaveyD
The WORST play calling by far all year. Play calling was 100% predictable in so much as I was telling my parents the plays that would be called with 75% accuracy. Stefanski keeping his starting left tackle in the final minute of a meaningless game and now a potential ACL injury.

I honestly do not know how posters like Vers can continue to pat Stefanski on the back. It really is mind bogging and comical.

Name the play calls. Let me guess......you said: "Pass." Brilliant!

Of course I was calling a pass or run. With never seeing the Browns playbook, I cannot effectively call the exact play name. If a nobody like me can effectively predict if the play is going to be a pass or a run play and on what down it's going to be, what do you think a real NFL coordinator can predict coming?

Let me guess, in your mind Stefanski wasn't outcoached in pretty much all aspects of the game. Chubb's 12 perfectly timed carries were more than enough. Chubb, once again on the sidelines in important to go situations, especially on 3rd down, were a sign of brilliance. Chubb actually getting a first down on a 3rd down he was actually in, clearly was a mistake.

This marks, I don’t know how many games, that Stefanski's play calling and lack of timely utilization of the NFLs best rusher has come into question by announcers, former NFL coaches and curre t and former NFL players. But whatever.