Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
I posted stats that showed the WRs were not all that w/out Watson. I also posted information from one article and an entire article that detailed Watson and Houston's season. Just ignore that and keep slinging your usual BS.

Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
I'd love to believe that DW is the MAN. Hope so. But wishing and hoping don't make it so.

Until he re-proves himself, he's another guy off the shelf.

I doubt that you would love for that to happen. You have done nothing but diss him since we traded for him while continuing to proclaim your belief in Baker Mayfield.

Tell me, QB Whisperer............why would multiple NFL teams be willing to trade 3 first round picks and more while paying him huge money if he was just "another guy on the shelf?"

Only person dishing BS on this forum is you. Even when people praise Watson you have to move the goalposts so you can spew some unrelated BS. Be critical and you revert back to the past that all posters have moved on from - but not you! Never mind ever answering or for heaven's sake admitting you are wrong, as long as you can continue to monopolize the forum with your hatred posts you are tickled. I can't express it enough how much fun this forum was while you were on your self-imposed hatred hiatus. Oh, how we long for those days again.