Originally Posted by FATE
Originally Posted by Damanshot
Originally Posted by Damanshot
6-7 out of 10 progressives need meds then.

A psychiatric eval would probably be a good idea as well.

May I please have a reference for your thinking? or are you just being snarky

Not snarky at all. If all these progressives think GOPers are Nazi scum, they need to seek help.

I go by actions,,, based on actions of many GOPers, they are acting a lot like Nazis that followed Hitler... Not something they should be proud of.

Not all GOPers to be sure, but for some reason, those that are not following that thinking, seem to sit quietly and watch others ruin America in the name of Saving America. Those that stand up seem to get threatened by freaking lunitics that seemingly are led by the Trump faction of the party.

Funny thing about that, you'd think that after the last two elections (2020 and 2022) you'd think it was evident that the majority of Americans don't like them doing that. Folks like Matt Gaitz or Marjorie Taylor Green or Boebart or Gosar or DeSantis or even Lindsay Graham who normally I wouldn't say that about but again, recent actions on his part make me think he's as bad.

For me, if you are NOT a Nazi kinda person, but you let Nazi types rule, then you are part of the problem.. Basically the reason I don't feel I can ever trust a republican ever again. Sad really because for 30 + years, I was a registered republican..I voted for mostly republican candidates. I can't do that anymore. Can't trust them.

Watch others ruin America? I'm not sure what you mean be that?

Thanks for this response, but it seems like there is much bigger problem ruining America. Ruining America by widening the divide... this post is an example of the results.

There seems to always be some loose slight-of-hand for lumping everyone together as one evil "force". In this example -- those doing something 'bad', those doing nothing to stop it.

So, should I find a Proud Boys rally and drive my car through it? What exactly do you want me to do?

Why not you? If something is ruining your country, why just cross your arms and blame one side?

Still interested in how America is being ruined by GOPers.

If you don't know what I mean, you may be part of the problem.

You wanna talk dividing America. Look no further than guys like Newt Gingrich. He was an AWFUL speaker. Even his own contemporaries (in hindsight of course) think he was the starter of what we see now.

Then you throw in the most recent past admin and it seems like conspiracy BS and lies and misleading statements became the norm. They still are.

Watched Matt Gaetz yesterday being interviewed by Ari Melber, yikes, what a liar and chief Mis Leader.

As for you driving a car though a Proud Boys Rally, that's your choice but I wouldn't recommend it. And I never said otherwise. Not sure where you decided I did.

As for me lumping everyone together, I DIDN'T DO THAT... you did. I made it clear who I thought was the problem.. Even named some of them.

The mere fact that you defend the actions of these folks speaks volumes about where you come down on the subject...