My expectation for this team is to become a perennial playoff contender. I don't think it is realistic to expect the team to make the playoffs every year. But like the Steelers and Ravens have proved. With consistency and following a plan a team can be a constant threat to be in the post season and when healthy and a few breaks fall your way a serious threat to get to and win Super Bowls. I expect nothing less from this team. For 20+ years the franchise tried unsuccessfully to acquire a franchise QB although, I thought they gave up on a few too soon before they found adequate replacements (Derek Anderson and Brian Hoyer). They finally went all in to acquire a franchise QB and now they must install a plan to achieve consistency. I don't want to see us pull a Rams let's put all our eggs in 1 basket season and then back to the bottom of the totem pole. Although, if it was a near certainty, they would win 1 Super Bowl I would be all in. Problem is the Rams barely won that SB last year and if they had lost that all in gamble would have been for naught. Follow the Steelers Big Ben plan. Find the QB and devise a plan to contend year after year. Much like Marty did in the late 80's before Modell got impatient. Knock on the door year after year. Knock long enough and you will eventually kick it in.