Thanks for the recap. This one is spot on; so I know all the others are as well, when I don't get to see the game.

Obviously the story of the game in the media is the scuffle.

It's funny. Hearing Reggie Miller's voice at the beginning was refreshing... then the game started and I forgot how he loves to go on tangents and thinks he knows everything. He had a glowing review for Brooks, how much he loved his grit and toughness, how much he loved his fight.

Then he does his 'fish flop tornado punch' right in Mitchell's groin. "Oh, that was inadvertent"... over and over again. After first ignoring it the first five replays like it didn't happen. What a joke!

The other thing that was very refreshing was Bickerstaff's comments. I get tired of coaches saying "you can't do that". Coach said you have to protect yourself. What a breath of fresh air.

It was nice to see Morant, although he was in foul trouble right out of the gate. Dude just glides up and down the floor.

Osman is 'good' every time I watch him. I know he hasn't lived up to expectations, but he plays hard. They said last night he has the highest +/- in the NBA. I know that can tend to be a very misleading stat, but over the course of 50 games and an entire league, it says something.

Anyway. The vid has game action, commentary from the guys at TNT (Shaq and Barkley won't dance around the dirty play and see it for what it is), and post-game interviews including Mitchell and Bickerstaff (some of his had to be bleeped lol).

Great win, Cavs.