You do understand that "we" is plural and you, as well as many others are no less guilty of it than those you point fingers at.

He's showing the difference in the role of a HC verses an OC.

And let me give you another example that works in reverse. Something being floated around. It's about how Eric Bieniemy may take on the same role as OC for another team in the NFL. Teams I've seen mentioned are the Ravens and Commanders. But I wondered why in the world would he leave such a successful franchise of winning to take the same job elsewhere? I mean that's a lateral move and not a HC position that he's been interviewed for in the past?

The reason that was given is because it's perceived that all he is doing is running and teaching Reid's system. That he isn't really doing anything that other teams would see as innovative or of his own creation in Kansas City. That if he wants to make an impression on other teams in becoming a HC he will need to go a team with a defensive minded HC, install and succeed in actually being what people see as a traditional OC.

Now it would be easy to try and tie that into some subliminal message about the Browns. And one could certainly draw a comparison to Van Pelt as to how it fits in a similar description in regards to circumstances. But it's not. It's a different team, different people in a city far from Cleveland.

But you do you.