Excellent game by two excellent teams. I do not like all the hype that occurs in the two weeks preceding the Super Bowl, so it was nice to watch such a competitive contest. Some thoughts:

--The two o-lines were outstanding. One of the biggest issues coming into the game was whether or not KC could protect an injured Mahomes. Philly had 70 sacks this year, which is the most since the Da Bears in 1985. Their front four had an incredible 60 of those sacks. KC's OL did a great job. So did Philly's OL. They pretty much dominated KC's DL.

--I thought both coaches did an excellent job. I do think Reid should have went for it on 4th down early in the game rather than attempting the FG that was missed. But, it was a well-coached game w/some nice play designs.

--I do think Philly should have run a bit more, but it's hard to argue w/them scoring 35 points.

--Bolton for KC had a fabulous game.

--The call at the end was disappointing, but it was the right call. Bradberry himself admitted that he held JuJu. The ball was thrown to a spot and he was unable to get there due to the hold. I wish it would not have been called because it removed a lot of the drama from the game, but it was the correct call.

--I was pleasantly surprised by how great Hurts played. It was his first time on this type of stage and was spectacular. He plays w/a calmness about him. And to think that most people [me included] thought he had no chance of becoming a starting qb while he was in college.

--Mahomes re-established himself as the league's best qb after being challenged by Allen and Burrow earlier this year. Mahomes is a magician. He reads defenses pre-snap so well. He was calling out coverages. He's also a great leader. One thing that doesn't get talked about too much is his toughness. Dude sucked it up yet again.

--Kelce is a marvelous TE. He gets a ton of pub, but I think he is still underrated. All the talk after Hill was traded was about who would Mahomes throw to. Never forget about Kelce.

--Jason Kelce had a great game, too. He's really strong and athletic. He plays w/great leverage. Can you imagine just how tough the Kelce brothers were back in their neighborhood as kids in Cleveland Heights?

--Congrats to both teams. No losers here. Just two outstanding teams that performed at very high levels.