Natalie Wood was a beautiful woman. Tragic death. Never cared much for her hubby.

I understand this is the era of political correctness and it might not be cool to say, but a lot of men would look at some women and think they would like to ...hmmmm...be in bed with, and other women they think have the looks they could spend the rest of their lives with. This is purely subjective, but women like Raquel, Marilyn Monroe, etc strike me as the former, while women like Audrey Hepburn are in my latter group.

I will say this about my wife. She is extremely intelligent and I value that as much as anything. She is also a wonderful mother and I value that above all, but I did not know that about her before we were married because we were both childless. I will also say that she never has to wear makeup. It's great to wake up in the morning beside a person's face that does not need to rely on makeup and is just as beautiful at that time of the day as she is when we go out to dinner at a fancy restaurant.