Going in for some simple surgery tomorrow...Unfortunately my heart is so weak that we had to cancel the procedure to be done in an out patient environment. But due to heart they had to reschedule the procedure at a hospital. The big fear is that I might not wake up from the anesthesia the surgery itself is not a difficult procedure - mostly laser. My point is I come to this board for some pleasure in reading FOOTBALL primarily about my Browns. Only to read like 6 posts about My penis being bigger than yours. I'm tired of that - show some discipline and swallow the hatred you have for each other and post football. Outside all the immature bantering there actually is some good points that was discussed.

I miss football posts. Btw in the process I have done about our Watson trade being one of the worst for the franchise. Plenty of QBs available if our Mayfield busted out. but not discussed is that we had the best cap situations and spending ability TOP 5 - we could have made a shot at Ramsey for our Defense. So far that would be Jordan Davis and a talent like Ramsey for our Defense and a lot more after FA begins.
We will see if Watson becomes a leader who is relaxed into a system making reads Brisset was able to a great job in his reads - doesn't come close to the talent that Watson has. But I have yet seen the ability to execute our system - I know he has the TALENT but does he have that QB ability mentally. My big problems still remains with character. No remorse, no apology to the women who were VICTIMS. I don't have daughters but I have 2 Daughter in laws who hate my favorite team because of Watson. I saw a QB who would take off scrambling way too soon I do not know if that is rust or just the product we have at the helm. I want a QB who can move around in the pocket and on occasion put the ball down and take off. Not every play. Apologies for wandering off from the thread but it is centered on our Salary Cap as being a variable in the review of our trade. We went from big pockets to Cap Hell.

Take care if you do not hear from me later this week that means I didn't wake up. I'm not afraid but it seems all the doctors are. Insurance loves it cause I keep surviving now I might not and they will save $$$. Later guys and gals....love you and may God bless you all!