Originally Posted by steve0255
Why, because I ask if anyone else sees a possible issue with the signing? Let me ask you, do you want the Browns to get to a Super Bowl? Because if you do, like I do, you certainly have seen weaknesses in the team that we both expect Berry to address. Now I said Ogbo has a high ceiling - am I wrong? I said Ogbo showed real promise the last 8 games of 2022 - was I wrong? Is Ogbo extremely small for a DE?

Was not one of the major concerns for the Browns DT's in 2022 was the fact that they were too small and was pushed around with ease? Please enlighten me and tell me that the Browns run defense was adequate and we need no help on the line. If we do - and we do - signing a DE that is 4 inches shorter and 20 lbs lighter than our previous starting DE isn't exactly beefing up the line which by the way was the #1 concern on this forum. That doesn't mean he can't do it because he has a high ceiling but that doesn't change the fact that he's small for the position. I apologize if that observation ruffled your feathers.

As far as the slow start, I just seen where DT Jones DEN is signing with Seattle. I see DE Davenport NOS is signing a 1-year deal with the Vikings. They were 2 players on the Browns radar.

Because he gives us a much better value then Clowney did and for less money. For the sake of change, could you try to live in reality?