I agree FL Dawg. I'm going to put my 2 cents in. It's been one year since we traded for DW. Knowing what I know now if I had to make the trade all over again I would. DW gives us the best chance to compete and win in the AFC. A 100% healthy Baker is at least 2 steps below the best AFC QB's. Heck, he'd only be 3rd best in our division. As fans, the 230 million really shouldn't be an issue with us. That's the responsibility of Jimmy Haslam and our FO. They made that decision. The way I look at the 3 #1 picks is like this. The one we gave up in "22 was for DW. That's a push to me. The other 2 I look at it this way. They're a crap shoot for any team but even more so for us. Since we've come back in 1999 I can only think of 3-4 #1's that were any good for us JT, Myles and Alex Mack and that's about it. I don't know if DW will ever be as good as he was a couple years ago, although I'm betting he will, but I still think it was worth the gamble. We weren't going anywhere with what we had at QB and this team's window is the next couple of years. JMO