My only concern with Brissett returning is all the talk about how the Offense is going to change to fit Watson. And while, YES, we love Brissett and all he did last year, not to mention the human being he is...The fact is, the offense is being changed to a style that does not really fit him. Like it or not, if he were to have to come in, it would be a real adjustment for the whole offense and not just Brissett coming in cold.

Take it how you want. We all would rank that concern differently in looking at the situation. Does his lockeroom presence overshadow that? Does he bring other intangibles to lessen the importance of this concern??? All valid thoughts. But the offense changing is definitely a concern for me when it concerns Brissett. We will be running far more 11 personnel than we have before. We won't be as TE heavy, and we may pass to open the run more than the other way around. The offense is being shaped and tailored to a more mobile QB rather than the classic Dropback, Pocket QB of Brissett. And it is not just a concern for me...but also is it the best move for him???