I think Andrew Berry has done an excellent job in FA this year. As noted in the locked thread, PFF has us tied for 2nd w/a few other teams in regards to which teams have done the best in FA.

I don't think we will--or should--make any other splash signings. There are a few other guys that might be good fits if they don't cost too much. I'm just guessing, but I think these guys are possibilities. I found the write-ups from this site:
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...board-best-available-players-after-day-3

25. DE Calais Campbell

The Baltimore Ravens released defensive end Calais Campbell on Monday, and if the 36-year-old decides to continue playing, he shouldn't have to wait long to find work.

While Campbell isn't the sort of Pro Bowl pass-rusher he was early in his career, he's still a strong contributor against the run and the pass. This past season, he tallied 36 tackles, four tackles for loss and 5.5 sacks.

24. Edge Justin Houston

Like Campbell, pass-rusher Justin Houston is an older player who just keeps finding ways to make an impact.

The 34-year-old logged 9.5 sacks, 25 quarterback pressures and 21 tackles with the Ravens in 2022. Houston should be a top target for a playoff-caliber team seeking a situational but productive pass-rusher on a short-term deal.

21. DT Shelby Harris

The Seattle Seahawks released defensive tackle Shelby Harris on Tuesday. Per NFL Network's Mike Garafolo, the Seahawks tried to deal Harris but could not find a trade partner.

Now that Harris is available to sign, he should draft much more interest. The 31-year-old is a consistent defensive tackle who has logged at least 32 tackles and two sacks in each of the past four seasons. He had 49 tackles and six sacks with the Denver Broncos two years ago.

19. WR Adam Thielen

The Minnesota Vikings released wideout Adam Thielen last week, and he jumped right into our top 50.

Thielen is 32 years old, had just 716 receiving yards last year and appears to have lost a step in the speed department. However, he's still a savvy route-runner who knows how to create separation.

While Thielen is no longer a Pro Bowl-caliber receiver, he can be a solid No. 2 or No. 3 option for a receiver-needy offense. According to ESPN's David Newton, the Carolina Panthers hosted him on a Wednesday visit.

18. Edge Melvin Ingram

Melvin Ingram turns 34 in April, but he remains a solid rotational pass-rusher. This past season, he recorded six sacks, 18 quarterback pressures and 22 tackles while playing just 45 percent of the defensive snaps.

At his age, Ingram isn't a terrific fit for a rebuilding team. However, he'd be a solid addition for a potential playoff contender seeking a one- or two-year contributor on the edge.

11. WR DJ Chark

Detroit Lions wideout DJ Chark is one of the more underrated players headed into free agency. He hasn't had a 1,000-yard season since 2019, and he didn't produce eye-popping numbers in Detroit this past year (502 yards, 3 TDs).

However, it's worth noting that Chark suffered a season-ending ankle injury in 2021 and spent time on injured reserve with an ankle injury this past season, which limited his production. When healthy, Chark is a speedy and dynamic perimeter threat who will stretch the field and help dictate coverages. He should be viewed as a high-end No. 2 receiver.

9. DT Poona Ford

Seattle Seahawks defensive tackle Poona Ford might be the most underrated defender headed into free agency. Though he doesn't possess ideal length, the 5'11", 310-pound Texas product is a space-eater who can clog running lanes and disrupt the backfield.

Signed as an undrafted free agent out of Texas in 2018, Ford quickly emerged as a versatile and productive pro. He has played several roles in Seattle's defensive front, and he's logged at least 30 tackles in each of the past four seasons.

Over the past two seasons, Ford has compiled 88 tackles, 12 tackles for loss, three passes defended, five sacks and 22 quarterback pressures.

With the defensive-tackle dominoes falling quickly, Ford should not remain available for much longer.

There are a couple of other guys I like, but they would cost too much.

Chark is probably going to want too much money despite his injury history. Campbell may want too much? Not sure about that one. I have no idea how much Ford would want.

I think there is a possibility that we bring in one more guy. Maybe two. Then again, I think the chances of not signing another player is probably over 50%.