I agree. We were both on the same page with Jeudy. We would have had two less stabs in the draft and a large salary. There's no denying his talent, but I actually think Moore is a better fit. That was my biggest concern through this whole process... fit.

I feel like Berry actually snapped in a puzzle piece that brings more than just the talent of the player alone. He compliments the rest of the corps better than almost any FA available. And the role he excels in is always a crap shoot in the draft; especially when you get into the speedy, 'undersized' (he's on the fringe) receivers.

Moore will fill Watson's eyes very early in his progressions and allow him to "hit" or work through... Working through Cooper, whose window is nearly always at least 'cracked'; and then DPJ -- who seems to always 'make hay' at the backend of that internal clock in the QB's brain. As soon as there is any type of rapport between Watson and Moore; broken and extended plays have the possibility of being defensive back-breakers.

Watson is an athletic QB that can extend plays. He delivers the ball accurately and at an often perfect velocity when on the move. It can look like simple pitch-and-catch when he's at his best... that gives a player like Moore a lot of room for YAC.

With one pick swap, and a stupid-low salary, we've moved the offense so much further forward than I expected at this juncture.

I'm not worried about any "waves". I've read enough to see there was a serious disconnect in NY that wasn't just all about Moore and his attitude. The numbers don't lie. He was already odd-man-out... Rogers having a role picking his new teammates probably just exacerbated the issue and made the divorce easy.

What I don't get is how the heck Berry has mastered the Jedi hand wave when it comes to taking away other teams' wide receivers.