J/C:

The WR corp has changed dramatically in the past couple of months w/ Moore, Tillman, and Goodwin added. Although, I don't consider Goodwin a lock to make this team. It's next to nothing to cut him and he is 32.

Anyways, I'm intrigued by Tillman. I like his size and his instinct to go after the ball....I used the phrase "active pass catcher" in a DM earlier in the sense he is not afraid to go fight to get the ball rather than letting the ball come to him. I think he controls his body well. I think he is deceptively fast considering his size and can get some good separation.

I don't get all this talk about "need" or we shouldn't have picked a WR considering what we did in FA. This is EXACTLY what you want a FO to do when it comes to drafting players. Get a player you have graded commensurate with your pick. The grading process could be wrong (that's another issue) but don't draft a guy you have graded behind other guys just because it a overall position group weakness. At the time Tillman was selected, I'm not sure any D-Line player (specifically interior D-Line) was all that coveted at 74. Hell, people are saying Apu was a reach where we took him.