I loved the draft to be honest and I was expecting to walk out of day 2 in total disappointment but we get 4 players I had in the 30 to 50range, with no first and 2nd round picks. Now they are a bit higher risk but they could be high reward.

Jones I had as 30 on my board. Strongest paws i have seen on a tackle since larry Allen. He is just a freak physically. Decent feet, tecnique has shown steady. When he gets ahold of folks they are finished and he constantly throws entire weight on them n ends stop trying inside after taking a physical beating from him.

Tillman imho was a Terrell Owen's clone. He is strong physically he has pretty good hands and he uses his body well to protect the football. Routes can improve but he likes to block and he ticks off dbs because he is so physical. Doesn't have quickness and it worries me but he has some deceptive speed. I had him as my 36th player and if not for injury concerns would have been much higher.

Siaki was 44th on my board. Power, strong hands he plays his position making room for others to put up the big stats. Similar to Ogunjobi with style but more size n power. He is gonna make our backers stars or they get exposed for how bad they are. You can't hide when u got a man like that takingvup so much space.

McGuire is a beast. He plays the run incredibly well. Tremendously strong hands. That's something all 4 of these picks have in common. I could see him getting a boat load of time as well. Kid has potential to be a 10 to 12 sack guy. May be the biggest draft steal of 2023. I really didn't get his draft slide.

Jones weight, Siaki weight and stiffness, Tillman lack of quick feet but McGuire ithought would start as a rookie for someone.