Originally Posted by jfanent
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Pit, why do you put so much effort into talking to the clueless? What a complete waste of time.

It's more for people who read but don't post. These forums have a lot more people viewing than posting. Allowing such empty rhetoric to be left unchecked and unchallenged is what helped get people like trump, MTG, Boebert, Gaetz and so many other right wing extremists elected. Seeing their echo chamber being repeated here should be challenged by someone.

rofl Thank God you're here to keep the evil in check!

I, too, feel the heavy burden of needing to post articles that inevitably, over time, prove to not be accurate. I sometimes also post the articles from a couple of years ago and hope no one looks to fact-check me. If they do, I plead that it was an honest mistake...phew, I make a lot of honest mistakes! LOL! You see, it's pretty clear....if one does not post their political points of view on a football message board, it obviously means they cannot think for themselves or research issues on their own, and thus, it is incumbent upon me to think for them and post what I want them to believe, regardless if it is accurate or not. I even post for the bots well-being too as I leave no stone unturned here at Dawgtalkers. Then when I've been defeated in a debate (which happens quite a bit) I go ahead and move the goal posts, insinuate a poster means something they really don't to move the topic away from what I just got beat on, or even flat-out lie. All in the name to educate and inform the non-posters who clearly have no opinion or else they would say something on here. It's my job to spoon feed and force my version of the truth onto them....to save them!!