Originally Posted by jaybird
Are people really pro-insurrection?? I think those who participated in the insurrection should be prosecuted... I think this whole Jan 6 committee crap is a complete farce... I think if the DOJ can charge Trump with a crime related to the jan 6 insurrection they should and he should be tried in front of an actual court of law... but are there people that are actually pro-insurrection besides extremists?

How in the world can you say those that participated in the insurrection should be prosecuted but the Jan 6 committee was a farce?

How do you expect to find those responsible if you don't investigate? The J6 committee was a Bi-partisan group of folks. More were asked to join, but McCarthy refused.. Then cut those that did out of the process..

So what it comes down to is Republicans don't want anything they do investigated. If it is, then they call it a Farce.

Trumps words and actions are out there for the world to see and hear. There is no denying he's at the root of the insurrection.. NO doubt. Same with Eastman, McCarthy, Meadows, Guiliani, Thomas (ginni), Powell (sidney), Lindell (pillow guy) and a few others in the Trump Admin.

In the end, the work this "Farce" committee as you call it, did, laid the ground work to a DOJ investigation into the events of J6.

The committee was only a farce to those that want to hide the facts.

As for are there really those that are actually pro insurrection, YES.. and the loudest are elected officials in Congress... Would you like their names?