Honestly,
I have Wills as underrated. I still think as fans, we can't get over a comparison to Joe Thomas. And I disagree with drafting Wirfs over Wills as they were looking for a Tackle that could make move to the Left Side. I don't think Wirfs could have made that transition. The only disappointment I have had with Wills is regarding health. Outside of that I think he has been more than serviceable. Spectacular? No, but more than adequate. I mean look at some of the LT's we have had over the years....Roger Chanoine, Roman Oben, Ross Verba, Barry Stokes, LJ Shelton, Kevin Shaffer.....

The best of that bunch was Ross Verba who was really a Guard....I would argue Wills has done a better job than all of them.

That said, it is my hope that we have not yet seen the best from him.

*eo.....where did you hear about Teller calling him out? This is the first I am hearing of it....

I also don't think Bryant is as bad as being talked about...he has better hands than Njoku, and basically does what he is told. I will compromise tho and say that maybe he isn't underrated but rather unappreciated...

I put Delpit in the overrated column. I do believe he has the talent and even the drive to deserve high praise, but for me, I haven't seen it translate to the field yet.

I cannot put Walker in the overrated section because while all the criticisms have been true....That is not what he does that makes this team better. His value is in his leadership and in putting the Defense in the correct position. He is the coach on the field. We are a better defense when he is on the field.

I think Nick Harris is in the overrated category....despite holding his own when Tretter got hurt. I don't think he has the size/strength needed. Definitely has the feet and mobility. Going into last season, Harris at center was one of my bigger concerns and on the first play from scrimmage he was woefully overpowered and injured himself in the attempt to fight it off. Maybe that is unfair on my part....Even so, the national media speak to having 2 capable centers in Pocic and Harris....I think Wypler beats him out as he has the frame, the tools and the drive to be our next center. Make no mistake...Wypler is a project and needs to bulk up some for the NFL Game....But I believe he has a much higher ceiling than Harris. (the talk I hear is that Wypler wants to be GREAT...to me that means making it to the NFL is not enough for him...and I love hearing those kinds of things)