Just watched the tail end of a special about the Bills. The four loses etc.

Just up the road and their story is not a whole lot different than the Browns.

Now Jim Brown is gone and there is discussion about a tribute. How about we win the Super Bowl?

I was in 11th grade in 1964 when we did win. I think I have waited long enough. Thinking back to then. If someone would have said the Browns would not win another. I would never have believed them. Never.

59 years later and here we are. I am running out of time. If DW doesn't get it done. That would mean a rebuild and I probably will not see it happen.

Listening to the Bills people and how much it would mean. We can all relate to that. Hard to explain why it would mean so much. But it does.

i want it to happen so badly. It would mean so much to so many people. I have lived in Atlanta and seen the Braves win two World Series. It was special for sure.

But the Browns are my roots. I was so proud to a Browns fan back in the day. It has been painful since then. Lots of suffering. It was a disgrace to lose every game. Like a blow torch to the heart. Maybe all that pain will make winning one somehow greater.

Mr. Jim Brown wherever you may be. Please put in a good word about Cleveland. Somewhere out there in the universe we could use a little help.

2023 would be a good time. I am ready.