Good to be back from the hospital.
Look all this stat stuff is not real football. You all are playing strat-0-matic a great game played in the 70-80's. Looks like the physical rust is finally kicking off. What will the results be. 4-13 with great QB stats you can blow it out of your butts. 13-4 as our record I could care less what Watson's stats are in my eyes he is playing great. The trade has two different roads completely different. One is a team built by the draft and FA. The other by Watson and FA but the later does not have the cap availability as does the draft build up. Both have a good nucleus to build on. Garrett, Ward, JOK, Newsome, etc. and on O our entire OL, Chubb, Cooper, DPJ a Healthy Mayfield or a replacement bought or drafted. Again I could have been convinced on the Watson trade if it wasn't for the sexual negatives that still hands over Watson's head. Sure wish he would apologize sincerely but he has shown no remorse what so ever. That is what is keeping me from going gaga over Watson. I really liked him com out of college with that national title. We will see, if he come out this year with the brilliance that you all project as in Bernie status. Then he is the best!

WE WILL SEE...I love my Browns and I hope to win this year. Cant wait too much longer.